View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Beyondmyctrl
Avalon Senior Member

Question Desperately seeking enlightenment

Hi everyone, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Richard and I am new to the Avalon forum. I’d like to think that I am a very open minded person, always ready to learn and very respectful of other peoples beliefs (as long as no one is harmed) even when they don’t particularly mesh with my own. I am a big fan of project Camelot and the work that Kerry and Bill are doing .That said, I’d like to state that I believe in aliens and the fact that they are here already. I also subscribe to the ancient astronaut theory. It just makes sense to me. I believe that there are monuments on mars and perhaps even on our moon. I believe that the governments of our world know this and are keeping it secret for whatever reason (pick your favorite). I also believe that our world is a reflection of how we feel and I believe that we create our own destiny and I believe in synchronicity and the law of attraction; I’ve had it happen in my life too many times to discard it as coincidence. I’m not sure how I feel about the “good versus evil” alien thing yet, I mean, if some of them are evil, then, as Edgar Mitchell said they could’ve destroyed us a long time ago because, in my opinion, if they’ve managed to travel all the way here from wherever they are from they are obviously from an extremely advanced civilization. Now, one could argue that, the “good “aliens are on our side and helping us but then that suggests to me, that the “good” aliens are obviously “stronger” or more advanced than the “bad” aliens thus able to thwart the “bad” aliens’ efforts to destroy us and that whole scenario of “good will always overcome evil” and “love conquers all “leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Actually, the whole LOVE and ENLIGHTENMENT and CONSCIOUSNESS thing just leaves me feeling empty. Parts of me wants to believe that our visitors have attained a higher level of consciousness and thus, are a more loving and peaceful people but another part of me believes that they are probably just like us, flawed and searching for answers. It was Richard Dolan, I think, who gave an excellent example in one of his talks about this, saying that, if we were to travel back in time let’s say to the early 1900’s and talk to some of the people there and show them all our little gadgets, our technology and nanotechnology and such, they would probably say something like: My god! You guys are so advanced surely you must have solved all of your civilizations’ problems and you must be living in peace and harmony…right. So, even though I want too, I don’t really believe that aliens, whatever density they are living in have got their **** together better than we do. Therefore when I read all that “new agey” stuff about our mother earth and aliens and love and consciousness and blah blah blah it just makes me want to . But still, I mean, if they are still around and have managed to not annihilate themselves maybe they are all knowing and all loving and maybe love is the key and I’d sure hate to miss out because of my cynicism and my lack of faith in them, the human race and myself.

Which is where YOU come in, I need your help, I’m trying to be enlightened, loving and raise my consciousness and all that stuff but every time I try to read or watch something on the subject my eyes glaze over, I’m really trying but I just can’t seem to get into it, as an example, I just tried watching a video featuring Christine Day (she has a new book out called Pleadian initiations of light) , it was a 20 mins video , I lasted about 90 seconds .I just have a lot of trouble believing that human beings are capable of such love, or that it really matters in the greater scheme of things and I certainly don’t believe that we are capable of unconditional love (only animals are capable of that, I mean, have you ever had a cat or a dog ? the way they treat us, now that’s unconditional love, I miss my kitty cat …anyway that’s not the point ) and I’m sorry to say this if you are a fan of miss Day, but I have a lot of trouble believing that, of all the people on planet earth, the Pleadians chose her to communicate with, or Billy Meier for that fact, not that there’s anything wrong with them but I mean , why them ? Why not you? Why not me? Ok, well, I know why not me but still… And don’t even get me started on Miriam Delicado, I mean, I’m sure she’s a really nice person and I want to believe her, I really do but…. And yet, the funny thing is, I actually have no problem believing in the Pleadians or reptilians for that matter .What’s wrong with me? Am I just that far away from enlightenment that I can’t see it. Am I a lost cause? HELP!! I’m serious, I really want your help, if you have any suggestions or any words of wisdom please share them with me, I am a blank slate and willing to learn. Also, I’ve tried meditating but there is too much noise in my head and I’m finding it very hard to concentrate so if you could maybe give me some meditating tips and techniques it would be awesome. I know I’m asking for a lot but it you could indulge me I would be eternally thankful.
I apologize for the “longish” post I’m not sure what the proper etiquette is on a forum such as this so I thank you in advance for your compassion and understanding.

Namaste

Your friend,

Richard – Beyondmyctrl
Beyondmyctrl is offline   Reply With Quote