View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #1072
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
that is a 100% serious question. why would anyone trust or put their hope in an alien species?
Are you part of some kind of group that is in control of this planet carriblu, that I am unaware of? Trust them, let me ask you seriously, who do you trust, are you fully trusting of the people who seem to be in control of this world now? Do their actions reflect the way you would run the world?

If so, well, yes I can see why you would not want the Aliens here, but as for bringing us technology or saving us, they are offering certain things, but we got to do the work, and I am pretty sure they are not going to squander it on the people running this world, and I could be wrong, I am pretty sure you are not running things around here, nor are you a member of any society or race that is.

Chances are for you, they are the only game in town, deal with it basically, expecially if you want any control over your own divinity and quality of life. You might be in a crooked system in either case, I will take their possibly crooked system thank you and I do not even know what it is yet.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote