View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #405
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

A message to the resistance fighters out there- I am uncertain whether humanity or the machine is winning the war being fought on this planet in 2009. I hope this data will help. This message will be sent into the future and the past-

LOOKING GLASS update

Two LG systems went offline in March. One was in South America the other in Afghanistan. The signals from these two systems were lost and teams were sent in to restore control and security. Dr Henry Kissenger travelled out to Afghanistan as well a certain MI-6 operative I am currently involved with.
Several people were killed during this process.
Gate transfers have also been taking place in Afghanistan recently- namely time survelliance and the transportation of beings, objects, technology etc from one world to another.
A meeting will be taking place in December in Zakopane, Poland regarding Looking Glass. Major world leaders ( so-called Illuminati ) will be in attendence. I am not at liberty to give exact dates or names, suffice to say NSA/MI-6 people I am connected to currently residing in St Ives are on BLUE PRIORITY listing for the meeting.
Something major will be unvieled there.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote