View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #93
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM MORE View Post
If you have a good amount of supplies and a "safety destination" then that's great but if not then don't waste your energy on worrying. Conquer your fear and let you heart reign over your mind and body. Everything will play out as it will and you have to remember that regardless of what happens you can ALWAYS make the best of it.

We're all still here for a reason. Whether it be due to lack of resources and the ability to just pack up and leave or because we choose to stay the course here at home. There are so many factors that one has to consider when thinking about the coming times such as family member's you love who won't wake up until they are forced to, pets you don't know what to do with, and uncertainty of exactly how and where to leave to? So the best thing you can do is that which you can right now, all day, every day.

If you're staying then make the best of it. If you don't already have good rapport with your neighbors start working on it! Build up that community spirit in anyway you can. Spread love and positivity not fear and negativity. Sure, a part of me is concerned with Bill Green's warnings and other insider predictions but I have faith in All That Is and we are all a part of All That Is so have NO FEAR! We "in the know" have to be the one's who keep our head if ***** hits the fan. We have to be the one's who hold the torch for other's to follow.
I agree in all my heart, I AM. I'm staying in the Venice area, very short on resources, sleeping on a friends couch, with a supply of food and water in the back of my car. Not so prepared by most standards. And I'm lovin it! Strip away the abstract AND the material. Realize that the feelings that you cultivate in your self and share with others will have a greater effect than any 'thing' you've managed to store away.

That said, I want to meet with others who have recognized the special role we are playing in this spiritual emergency (Emergence-e).

I am feeling inline with the data that Tuesday will bring something quite spectacular, who knows if 'bad' or 'good', but most likely disruptive to the norm.

Should we make a plan to meet soon after and discuss what we think is happening? We would also have a chance to support each other and prepare each other to go back into our respective life situations.

I like the idea of meeting up at this Prayers for Peace Park. I'd be willing to drive down (although I'm wondering if there's a shorter route than the I-5)

Great Love, Warriors,
We Will Be Strong,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote