View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #725
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

You are right jan, truth is important, everything you have said here is so right, it is through truth one cannot hold things over another, and yes,many people make mistakes, but it doesn't mean that person cannot learn and become a better person. I am not perfect, but i keep trying, and as for my mistakes, i learn from them, not to do them again, and the knowledge i gained gives me insight into how another may have taken that same wrong path ( and in so doing you learn not to judge instead find compassion), compassion to guide another away from that path, if they so wish, you become the helping hand.

I also understand about these dimensions a little, i have been to a couple i feel by accident, however i never met anyone on the place where it was all pink, like a pink mist, yet i could see everyone who was in the room with me, i was sort of looking through not my physical eyes, not sure if this makes sense to you.
I am also aware there are other beings who exist on these dimensions, hence why my children have seen what they have, and they can also materialize here in solid form (known as reptilians).
I don't understand everything, but i will share what i know from personal experience. I do understand some are not able to share due to oaths they have taken, so i will speak what they can't, i didn't make any oaths, none that i can remember.
Hope this helps, i just want peace for all, a better world for all life.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote