View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
BTW... they don't communicate via the limited internet here. They can also through peoples dreams, imagination and more. I will say that the higher your frequency is the less and less such beings attempt infiltration of your mind and thoughts or even manipulation of your being.

God help me... I just gave out some info. that could bring us or me and family more harm than good. Then again, I, like you and everyone else are all eternal unlimited beings. Which is why I made the following video as well.

Higher awareness programming from falling rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8
For the record, Clarityofawareness is 100% correct here. He is not creating these beings from negative thoughts....these beings are as real as it gets. And those of you that have not experienced it be thankful.

As I see it he is just warning those who might be confronted by such, and not realize what it actually is. I for one am aware of this very thing he speaks of, and suggest you all take heed, and understand it can happen to you as well.
May you be blessed and protected in white light Clarityofawareness
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote