View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:33 PM   #24
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Light and Fight, who am I to say how special I am? Nobody. You seem to know me pretty well and I like that some what, lol. I'll put some meditation into that & see more later ; ) You know, cause our conscious minds are limited as compared to our unconscious minds, right? Well, unless we train to consciously accept our unlimited eternal being of more than just us being human.

Astrology and numerology only helps confirms what I already know about me. But because advance psychic abilities only seem to **** off the majority of people. So I've learned well not to try and over explain who or what I really am.

If anything I do invite you and everyone to scan (open heart, remote view or what ever way you see fit) my being & life path for more information.

I dunno. I'm just trying to do my best on a planet I do not belong on. Doesn't mean I am here to feel sorry for me self or that I am "better" than everyone. Other have related to me the same kind of thoughts from themselves as well.

Kevin

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 03-02-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote