View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #54
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Yes... )))
I had an incredible experience like a month ago...
It was like a very vivid dream, but from my personal history I know it was much more than a dream... rather an out of body travel or a full body travel.
I have been physically moved and taken aboard ships before so I would not be surprised.

Ok so basically the first evening I know I was out but have no memory except that of being shown a star map of the Pleiades Star system. I think I was able to bring that image back from the deep because when It was shown to me I got really startled by the number of planets there were...

The following night, I had a vivid experience during my sleep...
i was somewhere with a small group of earth Humans and a woman with brown hair was telling us we are going to the Pleiades. and I told her excitedly "oh! is that why I was shown a map of the Pleiades last night?"
Ill omit some parts, but she told us that small groups of 10 to 11 Earth Humans would be taken to the Pleiades.
She also told us we would first have to receive a short medical treatment. we were also going to meet someone of importance... I remember feeling so honored...

then I have an image of a super smooth silvery/white structure... futuristic type. I am thinking it is the base we landed in. we then walked into a facility. everything was white and beautiful.
then a very handsome tall blond man about 6'2"with very pale skin and pale blond hair came with a girl about 5'6".they came from down the white hallway on the left. both wearing knee length white robes like doctors would. when we saw them I remember clearly our expression and I was like oh my God they look totally human like from sweeden or norway or something. I was really surprised.

what I did notice about the girl is that her ankles and wrists were very thin compared to an Earth female.I also noticed the eyes were slightly diferent and a bit bigger and very very pale and a bit longer into the sides of the face.like more almond shape maybe??
but not a major difference. they could totally walk amongst us!!

They then proceeded to take us to a white room with rounded white cushion seats next to each other. and told us they had to give us a medical treatment for our eyes before going out, because the atmosphere here is different and could damage our eyes or even render us blind.

They proceeded to put drops in our eyes. told us we had to wait the equivalent of one hour earth time. they also proposed goggles. those were not mandatory but we all took them. they were really cool big and very rounded and a perfectly clear material...

then I kind of lost lucidity or was not able to bring more back apart from one image which seemed to be outside somewhere. it was one of the group members kneeling down and playing with little bird like animals clearly not of Earth...
Total void...time lapse... Back to Earth ))

OK... There is another planet being prepared in the cosmos for a new seeding of human Life... some of us will go there if we so choose if The Earth is destroyed.

Is this the "New Earth"?? I mean is it going to be in the Pleiadian star system??
My experience was just too weird. why would they take humans there?
to show them the New Earth.
Seems totally logical.Also I believe I was taken physically otherwise why in the world would they be putting drops in our eyes???

OK Sorry for such a long blog... but I thought perhaps this story would spark some insight...
It will be good to note that I have often been picked up from my room by loving Entities, and have been taken on some amazing trips... I have very vivid recal of some where I was fully conscious from beginning to end...
So this is not crazy at all... IT's Real!!

Love
Purpledove
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote