View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #32
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
Beam weapons EXIST. The secret space programme EXISTS. THE ALIENS ARE REAL they have been here for a very long time and not all of them have our best interest at heart. If you think that by burying your head in the sand and hope that just because you dont beleive it wont happen you are sorely mistaken. Maybe you should stop slating those of us that have shown the courage to open up and come forward with our beliefs no matter how crazy they may be to an ignorant soul such as yourself. If the day comes (god forbid), but if it does i hope for your sake you will have changed your very naive and limited view.
You have my sympathy
DO NOT categorise me as above. This makes you no better than those that believe in swamp gas. You don't even know me, you do not know anything about what I think about any subject.

Do you think I'm here for no reason? I have my reasons, and probably they will be the same as yours. I want to know what is going on.

Hey, I believe half of it is ****, but so what? What about the stuff that ISN'T ****?

So I gave THE ANSWER to the question on this thread, and believe me it is the answer, anybody who tries to identify these noises will find out in the end and agree with me....how does this make me narrow minded?

All I am trying to do is impart my knowledge of this (remember you said that knowledge is power), you don't want it, fine. You suffer the high pitched noises in silence, meanwhile I'll tell everybody in my neighbourhood to turn these devices off. No more noise for me. Sweet.

PS I KNOW beam weapons exist. I KNOW aliens are real. I KNOW the secret space programmes exist. Does it surprise you that I believe this?

Now what was that you were saying about burying my head in the sand?

Like I said, you should NEVER EVER catagorise somebody as a particular type of person? You've just gone and accused me of all sorts of things that I am simply not.

PPS I only slate what I think is clear BS.

Thanks. Average Joe.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote