Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Message from sananda

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

logic lol

as a father

will you wait to come to the call of your child

til he gets your pronunciation right
Hmmm, as somone seems to like to go into Doctrine Mode right away with each Reply - I'll start with Doctrine. Now while I know the Opposite OR if needed - Supporting Scriptures could be posted in Reply to what I AM about to Post - What does that tell You about Dogma/Doctrine. At least the Ones We've been sold as a Race for a long long time. So here We go...

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

- Hosea 6:6

"Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood."

- Hosea 4:1,2

So in reply with that having been stated for the People - No - In the beginning that would be fine but as He/She/It grew I would expect that He/She/It would come to know My Name because His/Her/It's Brothers and Sisters would Serve Others in helping Him/Her/It to know Me - Literally and Fully. In this I would never stop trying to impart THAT knowledge if anything.

Are We not of sufficient Age to now finally know the real Truth rather than the Allegory. Ei Yei Yei - I will not debate this with You as You seem to be either One OF Blind Faith, or One pushing that Agenda, and I will not be drawn into that old Ploy.

Please be careful of the Polarity You've projected on Myself and the Message I and others in Unity with the Father/Mother/Alpha/Omega - Alep(h(22)) are brining to the People. I worry for You in this. One only affects Themselves ultimately when They Obfuscate with Sophistry, but then I suspect You know this already. If not - Now You do. I know - The Message I and many others are now displaying for the People is dangerous to the Control Structure of Religion(s) around the World. So far - I have brought the People Facts and Names that They can check out Themselves that will lead them to more Truth than the Story that has been stolen and then sold as Allegory to the Masses for at least the past two thousand Years. Truly - What else has been offered ?

Other than what I and some others in this Thread have contributed - Blind Faith is all I see. "Don't listen to that - Just move along - All is well - The Flaming Chariot arrives @ 5:55 BTW..."

To be sure - The Christed/Cristos have never left. They have been here Day after Day in one Avatar or the Other - Month after Month - Year after Long Year nurturing Mankind to this Moment. The Father loves His Children Indeed...

As at one time - The People will know Their Origins in the Heart of the Prime Creator. This cannot be stopped and the People truly will come come to know Their Father once again...

Seeing as how Logic seems to be a Problem (LOL) let Me throw this out there as as last parting Message to You and others in this Thread. I AM done with this particular discussion after this Reply as It was never My intention to hijack this Thread (My apologies). That stated, I will withdraw after this and let the Logic of what I've posted for Them - Stand on It's own.

Lets get this straight at least. The Prime Creator (God - Yod) owns the House (Creation) - Period. All other is Co-ordinate Representation - Period. Now - Why is it that with Dogma (AMGOD BTW) - It is professed/taught that the Son - Living in the Basement - Is the One that owns the House and only through Him can the little Brother and or Sister talk to Dad ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I'm curious if you have studied any teachings of the Essene.
Essenes, Gnostics, Zealots, Hyksos Kings, Etc. It's a very Deep Hole We're talking about here (LOL)...

With that said - I hereby withdraw from the Religiosity of this Thread and I leave "others" to Hammer Doctrine and Dogma at You in Peace. If anyone has any further questions - I can be PM'ed and will assist accordingly.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote