View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #69
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Excellent thread and thanks so much for posting!

How about the ability to manifest around $60 million US dollars? I actually almost accomplished this.

In the mid to late 1990's I wanted to help fund the construction of some villages that not only exist off the grid but are more of oneness being. I don't expect folks to understand this part at all. Because no ego, fear, lust, greed, selfishness, anger, deception or any other low frequency was any part of these kinds of villages.

After a few months of writing all the details down and re-editing them all time and time again, until my 3-4 notes books (hundreds of pages) of information was now all down to around 20 pages of extremely well detailed information concerning all aspects of village life and so much more. I didn't realize it at the time but what I really accomplished was a very well documented and powerful "affirmation". One that I had no need to physically read anymore. One that I experienced in a parallel reality via my higher self and imagination. One that my open mind and heart already knew.

After some amount of meditation my higher self informed me that I needed to fast for three days, which I did. I lost maybe 5-10 pounds I think. I also physically cleared my body of most toxins that were screwing up my conscious mind. This process included me clearing my nonphysical being as well, which I also successfully accomplished.

Long story short, yes I actually did generate the $30 million that I needed to help construct these, what I soon called, "Villages of Light". At one point my conscious mind did not understand because the lottery jackpot went up to $60 million. All I needed was $30 million and I had already completed many tasks to accomplish this. It was then I figured out that after taxes and fee's the $60 million would easily be reduced to $30 million. Now... I said that I "did generate the money", but I didn't say that I won it. Just because you have the six winning numbers on a lottery ticket doesn't mean that you have to play that ticket! Why should I explain that my ego and selfishness and other low frequency kicked in and stopped me from accomplishing my goal? Because when it all came down to it, that low frequency was definitely part of my whole learning experience! So many details to talk about, yet why even do so?

For if your heart and mind is open enough you already know that anything is possible. Or at least your learning that it is. All and all it was a wonderful experience for me and it seriously proved to me that our reality is so much more than our education system, government, entertainment industry and such... all who continually and very aggressively advertises our reality being so limited. Are you really going to continue putting your life into their hands by continually absorbing all the limited low frequency that they deeply desire your whole being? Or are you going to clear your whole being and open your heart, mind and higher self (god.creator.universe) more and more? Choice is always constantly yours!

How about meditating for six years without any food or water? Like what this boy seems to have done

Documentary About Buddha Boy (1 of 5) Ram Bahadur Bamjan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29clGMWU84
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote