View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

I have two experiences I would like to share with you all.

The first is a generic type of dream, a layer that really has nothing to do with the events /of/ the dream, but more of an understanding of dreaming that is reached.

Lots of dreams always seem like you're trying to find the key to unlock the door, figure out whats going on. That's why I always end up in mazes, haunted houses, or situations in which I have to explore and come to understand what the mystery is.

Several times I had been having dreams of that nature, that are semi lucid moment to moment, but I am still strung along by the dream to the next scene.

At one point, I was talking to a child and I could hear the child's voice, but also sort of another silent voice layered on top of it, that seemed to congratulate me for being able to hear it. At that point the dream turned completely lucid, and where I was once an explorer in the dream looking for secrets, I was now able to fully go where I wanted to and gained the freedom to explore just for the enjoyment.

That's happened in a few scenarios.

The other, causes me a little bit of stress. I won't say my dream was hacked, or something invaded my sleep, but it sure felt like it at the time. Someone may be able to clarify, or I may just leave it up in the air as a product of psychology rather than alien influence.

Anyway, I was having a very lucid dream. I was jumping into the sky, flying, wandering wherever I felt - when... I was in a little suburban area taking the back roads, enjoying the trees and the quaint houses. I saw a tall yellow alien figure, very slim and lanky, even the structure of his head was long and narrow, not like a round skull like the typical grey (funny enough he was wearing some pants... still scared the **** out of me at the time though.)

It quickly moved in the opposite direction, and my dream started pulling me towards the dream-goal (I had to make it back to my "grandmother's house" to meet a friend or pick up something that was forgotten.) Suffice to say I was NOT about to do that! I followed the tall guy. I started to walk in his direction. My vision started to get fuzzy and I was becoming conscious of my physical body, so in the dream I kept tripping and falling and losing sight of the guy.

When we made eye contact, he said something to me telepathically as if to say "Not now, sorry." And then pushed a button. At that point I just started running as fast as I could, and braced myself for impact as I was about to run smack into it. I was scared as hell but I needed to make sure this thing was tangible, to know that it was real. As soon as my body collided with it I woke up instantly.

The thing that bothers me about this experience, is that I was having a completely LUCID experience one minute, and then something that /seemed/ to be "outside" of myself entered into the dream. I had went to bed very early in the morning too, probably 4am, so when I woke up straight out of the dream at only about 10am, it was extremely odd. I'm a ridiculously heavy sleeper. I usually get 10hrs+ a night, always have since I was a baby.

I think my reaction to this thing was probably a sign that I wasn't going to get to make contact with it, whether it is some actual higher dimensional entity or just a representational figment of my imagination. I was scared and confused and could have handled the whole thing a little more deftly... haha.

Anyway, those are my stories!
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote