View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Could we be dealing with several "Gods"...with big ideas for Humanity? Did they each have special sons, daughters, and nations? Are Gods, Goddesses, and Angels really Reptilian Beings (or Reptilian/Human Hybrids)? This is not meant to be irreverent or rhetorical. Is there a Divinity Within Humanity which is at least equal to that of the Gods, Goddesses, and Angels? Is this what Jesus was trying to tell us in a round about way? When God 'made' Humans a little lower than the Angels...was this really a genetic detuning and dumbing down...rather than the Creation of the Human Race? Does 'Let US make MAN in OUR image...and after OUR likeness' really mean 'Let US genetically detune and dumb down MAN to a level slightly below OUR level'? Did God Damn US to Hell?

Lately...I've been toying with the idea of a non-penetential, non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...and I'm not a Roman Catholic. For further information regarding the Non Roman Catholic attraction to the Mass...take a look at the book 'Evangelicals on the Canterbury Trail'.

I keep thinking that there was a huge Human vs Reptilian War...where we got our @$$ kicked by the Reps...and that now we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet administered via a Reptilian Theocracy. Who knows...we may have deserved some of this. I really don't know. But whatever the historical case may be...WE NEED TO MOVE ON! WE NEED TO RULE OURSELVES IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM! I continue to like the idea of The United States of the Solar System...based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 If a quarantine is deemed necessary until we become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it. We may be a Planet in Rebellion. If so...we may need to temper our irrational exuberance into a Constructively Competitive and Responsibly Free Society. To any Reptilians who might be reading this...I think this might be in your best interest as well...on a long-term basis.

I'm still only about half-way through the first Courtney Brown book. I had to stop...and I'm currently in denial. I can only take so much.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-02-2010 at 07:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote