View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:38 AM   #30
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
When dealing with 3rd dimensional entities and circumstances you are correct that love and light alone does not get it done. However, we are not talking about things in this material reality. The rules change when you go to the 4th then the 5th dimensions. All wars fought at those levels are fought with energy. So if a bad guy from one of those dimensions attacks you then you defend yourself with energy. Can you punch them? Can you shoot them? Can you kill them? The answer to all of these questions is no. Then what weapons and tactics are left? The wielding of positive energy is all that is left.

When dealing with bad people and circumstances in this reality I choose to use a combination of love and light and dominance. When it comes to dealing with the paranormal dominance is useless. They laugh at it. If a demon comes after you, fighting it with anger and grit will feed it and you will loose! I have fought the battles with these things both ways. For 12 years I chose battle, battle, battle. Then I always wondered why they not only kept coming back, but each time they where more intense. It is kind of like someone standing in front of a fire trying to put it out with gasoline and wondering why it keeps getting worse.
You understand. Thanks.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote