Default Re: Half Past Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
Conkling you bohemian devil you!!
and they said get a job.
who's laughing now?!!
oh the irony...
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"....kris kristofferson

Perhaps to help enable man to 'ascend', the 'watchers' will have to strip us of our cash & material possessions...(well if they won't the elite would certainly love to)
Though I say that 'tongue in cheek'... Being the gypsy that I am...I totally ascribe to the idea of the 2012 portal-ascension opportunity...which is the 'golden horn' that Wilcock & Gregg Braden & others are tootin'...

But surely...if we are going to actually ascend/transfer to the 4th dimension...in these carbon based bodies...to actually experience instant telepathy...having your thoughts become instant reality...moving closer to the source then we've ever been before...in history...hence zero point....
...well there is no room for ego & especially money based material desires or possessions there....
...If we find ourselves hanging on to this physical world...to tightly...we will undoubtedly miss the opportunity of thousands of lifetimes...

maybe the pain of economic collapse is part of the journey we must make to zero point...

excuse me....I just farted....

thanks 4 da smile "Vorian's Revenge"
Let us pray 4 peace (at least within)
conkling is offline   Reply With Quote