View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
How hard is this to understand. Really Brook. What was I saying in those comments. It's not support for the material, or the man presenting it. It's support for the people getting something out of it. It's support for those in the middle of learning something about themselves, or figuring something out about Abraxasinas. It was obviously support for the Avalonians who were doing something useful, until the villagers opened the pitch fork armoury. You really do have to be trying to not understand, because I've never found you to be obtuse to the point where it was impossible to follow a simple explanation. Sheesh.

And yet you support people gettting "something" out of it thought they may be attacked? Or worse yet get taken in by some cult figure...Oh I forgot..that's a delusion...hmmm

Guess as you tell it...I just don't get it......

And this comment is unexcusable to the ones here that have already told you of their pain, and attacks

Quote:
But the offended sure do. They know all about this. There are injured, hurt people here!!! Oh yeah? show me one of them. Oops. Can't. they're shy, but it happened!!! I just know it did, because, well, that's what people like that do. I've seen it before. Somebody like him made my sister very nervous once, and it was just awful