View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #17
chiaradina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kiwis-Kiwis-Kiwis

Hello!

I am based in Wellytown (absolutely positivly Wgtn, that is) but am originally from Austria. I am a healer (kinesiology and reiki master) and digital artists (http://www.zestyzine.com) and am working with different forms of Yoga and Pilates, Mudras and Mantras to nourish my body. I am studying the mayan calendar (I love the work of Jose Arguelles) in connection to the physical body and meridian system. I am exploring alternative ways of nourishment and have also worked with ayurveda. I think it is always important to recall that everything is a hologram and a reflection of ourselves and that we mostly have to change inside us what disturbes us on the outside. Changing ourselves by becoming more aware of our actions and their subconscious drives and acting accordingly to our insights by being INTEGER is far harder than polarizing and splitting off portions of ourselves in order to be supreme. Know yourself and work on yourself. Be aware of your actions and their implications for your personal life and life on earth and be wise with your words....
love to hear from you guys .. in lak' ech ( mayan for "I am another you")
Chiaradina
chiaradina is offline   Reply With Quote