View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #27
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Yes I have nearly gotten to the point where I am money FREE. I didn't have to visit a grocery store last summer for intance as I tried my hand at gardening, and nearly blew my mind at how easy it was and how much food one can get from such a small area.

I often talk with people about this, and they always bring up how it is we need money, and I joke by saying " I know, but the reason I need money is because you think you need money".
So yes this is a problem that can only be fixed on a massive scale, everyone needs to see that it is money that stops us from having abundance by creating scarcity.

Its just a different consciousness is all, rather then wanting payment in terms of money, I would happily accept gratitude and feel great knowing I helped someone. What payment is worth more then that?

Think of how you help friends and family for free, for the joy of helping, now imagine doing that with all of the rest of your family here on the planet.

Here is a great quote I recently came across:
"Before our white brothers came to civilize us we had no jails. Therefore we had no criminals. You can’t have criminals without a jail. We had no locks or keys, and so we had no thieves. If a man was so poor that he had no horse, tipi or blanket, someone gave him these things. We were too uncivilized to set much value on personal belongings. We wanted to have things only in order to give them away. We had no money, and therefore a man’s worth couldn’t be measured by it. We had no written law, no attorney or politicians, therefore we couldn’t cheat. We were in a really bad way before the white man came, and I don’t know how we managed to get along without the basic things which, we are told, are absolutely necessary to make a civilized society."
-- Lakota Sage Lame Deer (from John Lame Deer, Seeker of Visions)

http://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/

There is a strong movement brewing, that will take us all away from the control of money, it is only now starting to take form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

Do you personally live free of money? If so, how have you evolved to that stage? I am getting to the level where I feel that I don't work for money, I just have money. Plus all the Clearing I do is not for dollars, there is a different kind of "pay" or "energetic exchange" that is more valuable to me than money that I receive from the beings I work with in the way I work with them. Instead of a money system I am operating more on a FAITH system.

It is important ethically, if one chooses to use someone's time up, to energetically exchange with them to the extent that both parties are happy with the eXchange. The willingness to exchange can be said to be a measure of the client's actual intention or demand for improvement. Low intention, low demand equals low results imho. Does that sound fair?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote