View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
dear orthodoxymoron
if you mentioned I, I, I...my, my, my...a little less, you might just get why your stance is disruptive ..and boring by now...

bw l

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
my comments regarding your I,I,I (above)..are substantiated in you posts previous to my commenting...

it's sad you took it as a personal attack...

lightblue...I'm sorry if I thought your compliment was an attack. It just seems that there are a lot of newbie attack dogs on this forum...who appeared out of nowhere...and I thought you might be one of them. It seems that I was mistaken. But whatever the case may be...I will attempt to keep my personalized posts to a minimum...so as to avoid revealing that I really am a self-centered, pompous, supersilious, hypocritical S.O.B. Now...can we get back on-topic...regarding Dragons, Alpha Draconis, Draconian Reptilian Beings, abraxasinas, walk-ins, the Thubans, cults, fiction vs reality...and the attempted take-over and/or destruction of Project Avalon and it's members. I get the feeling that the bad guys and gals...both human and non-human...are becoming almost frantic. Difficult decisions are looming. Choose wisely. KRLLL=666=III=MYMYMY=ORTHODOXYMORON=888=THUBAN

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-14-2010 at 07:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote