Thread: 2012 Movie
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Movie

Good to see you posting Britny. Watching movies such as this...could help to prepare us for other horrors...not just one as extreme as the 2012 movie. I've been watching at least two or three episodes of 'Stargate SG1' every day...For Free! It's an excellent series. Alex Collier commented that he thought it contained a lot of truth. I'm going to watch all of the episodes...and then I'm going to rewatch them...and read between the lines...utilizing all of the information which I find on Avalon, Camelot, and other sites. There are numerous Google and YouTube videos which probably reveal information which causes insiders with Cosmic Clearances to blush (or turn white). I'm also liking the new 'V' series a lot. Disclosure is occurring daily. We just have to dig a little. I'm thinking that 'official disclosure' might be a bit anticlimactic...as it should be. Disclosure is probably right on schedule. 'Open thine eyes (and thy mind)...and thou shalt see.' Jesus said that he had many things to tell us...but we couldn't bear them. I think we may be learning these things presently. It's interesting...but it may be a very rough ride. Fasten your seatbelts!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-20-2009 at 05:22 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote