View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #275
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Jester, I did put quotation marks round the word ‘mocking’ and I never said the word ‘ridiculous’ so please don’t put words into my mouth but I suppose this is exactly what GFL does!
If you read the definition of "Mock" you will see that "Ridicule" is used in the definition.

There for to mock is to ridicule.

Correct that you did not specifically used that word.

Quote:
I also always use my own intuition along side common sense and my own wisdom that came from getting to know myself and my own power. I do wish the same for you for let me tell you the biggest secret there is that these so called higher beings don’t want you to know;
There is obviously something wrong as to why our planet is in the condition it is. Looks to me like a police state and World War! I know many sacred teachings have been suppressed through devious methods.

Quote:
YOU ARE YOUR OWN POWER
YOU ARE A POWERFULL SPIRTUAL BEING
YOU DON’T NEED ANY ONE TO SAVE YOU
That dose not mean that the GFL is not a real organization of star nations here to help humanity into the golden age!!!

Quote:
The only reason GLF keeps their followers dependant on them is to feed off their energies. Anyone say the Ori?
PROVE IT!!!

Quote:
If you don’t believe that others here are trying to wake you up then please believe me that I’m only putting this much energy into this post because I am trying to do the best for the good of you and your higher self. Take it or leave it but at least I can walk away with a clear conscious that I tried my best to help.
ha...have you read the replies posted to me!!! Maybe you should.

Quote:
Much love and peace to you my friend.

ps Why do you have to write so big? The louder the words...
Its because I'm kinda crazy about my research and get all phiyered up sometimes!!!

Thank you for the reply please do have a wonderful day!
Peace JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote