View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Seashore.
Yes, I heard this as well. The Orion Project video had suggested this was the case too. However, in the grand scheme of things, the Roswell incident has really become irrelevent and of no core significance compared to information and sightings that has surfaced since (from former astronaughts, pilots, military, etcl). This goes without including the discoveries that are surfacing dating back thousands of years of ago regarding ET presence and interaction.

There are a several stories connected to Roswell's authenticity, which means that disinformation is afoot. I myself, do not try to filter through this disinformation, for it doesn't matter to me what is was or was not anymore.

Just a perspective to consider
I agree with you.

What I think is important is that we don't embroil ourselves in trying to solve mysteries that we don't need to solve and that we spend out time trying to do exactly what Bill Ryan said in the video: focus on spreading the word to more and more people so that those in positions to stop carrying out orders - mainly people in the military and intelligence - will stop.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote