View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I'm trying to take a break...but I just had to change the wording of the Constitution for the United States of the Solar System...to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is a safeguard. Malevolent Alien Beings are a major problem and threat. We the People of the United States of the Solar System need to get our house in order...and then interact with all Alien Nations in an open yet cautious manner.

I'm liking the document in the first post more and more...with the wording slightly modified to be inclusive of male and female...and to include regions throughout the Solar System which are occupied by Human Beings. Obviously...without inside information...I can't know who is where (and why)...throughout the Solar System. I'm really flying blind. I'm just trying to change my paradigm.

Questions of who really owns and controls Earth, the Moon, and the rest of the Solar System need to be asked in a very forceful and compelling manner. Can those who are here (Human and Alien)...lose their lease...and be 86'd from the Solar System? The answer to this question could make the subject of ownership and control very complex and interesting. Get ready for a very rough ride. Fasten your seatbelts.

I'd love to hear Michael Salla's views on this thread. I intend to research his views and the exopolitics subject. I hope all of you who read this...do some research on your own (that is key)...and share the results of your investigations. I don't mind being completely wrong. I just want truth and justice to emerge from the confusion.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-12-2009 at 08:45 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote