View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #49
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Great title for this thread. That is what all people on this forum should do.just calm down and read it. The Bible that is. I think, (and that is a danger in of it self) that mostly all people that are looking for truth, as in what is truth? totally miss the Big picture of what the Bible is all about. And this is no way in any offence to those of great intellect on this forum. There is a simple message written, and in such a way, that all people should be able to get out of the Bible that do not. So simple that even the blind,dumb,lame and deaf should be able to get, but there heart is fixed on something else. The Bible,both the old and new testement, are about a people that had and are still having a relationship with the creator of all that is. The simple story that most miss is that, God had a Son that he loved so much that he wanted to have a family just like Him and that if you can find it in your heart to exept his Son you are excepting the One that sent Him, and if you deny his Son, you deny that there is One that is able to send One in his likeness. Yep, that's the story, as well as, you know like when His Son set up the ministry,(that still is in the world today I add) starting from the twelve and then you can read of them sending another 70 out in to the world to meet with those that were like minded in heart and spirit that meet in the home. Those that were willing to turn away from false religion and opression of the like that still is on the earth today. And He said "I will come and receive you unto myself". So, the call has always been "come" and inherit the things I have in store for you since the foundation of the world. He will come! The question is, will you come or are you dumb, lame or can you not hear or see? ET's ?? hahahahaha p.s. please go easy on me as I am only a child
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote