View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #224
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Why have the member nations of the United Nations agreed to submit to the U.N. Charter? Is this more agreeable to them than to be subject to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? Once again...this thread is not about American rule or conquest. It is all about Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom for everyone in this Solar System...and there seems to be quite a bit going on throughout the Solar System. Regarding the Solar System Exorcism...I just want the really hardcore malevolents of all races (including Human) to be exiled from this Solar System...until they become re-educated and reformed to the point where they are no longer a grave threat to Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This is about the really bad guys and gals...and not about imperfect individuals who make mistakes. I just want to put all the mothers on a mothership! Perhaps Nibiru (if it really exists) could assume a circular orbit...safely beyond the orbital path of Pluto...and provide Solar System Security (keeping the malevolents out...and keeping us in)...and become a part of the United States of the Solar System. I know not what I say...but hope springs eternal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2010 at 10:36 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote