View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #198
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Just my daily ritual of bumping this thread. I've come to the conclusion that an ignorant and apathetic general public is more of a threat to responsible freedom than the corrupt powers that be. We seem to become interested when we are mad or scared...or when there is something sensational. This is a very dangerous situation. Rational dialogue on the subject of Solar System Governance should be a top priority...if not the top priority. I feel like John the Baptist...a voice crying in the wilderness..."Prepare ye the way for the retirement of the Lord!"

Namaste
Hello Orthodoxy,

I dont mean to bring you down to the ground with us regular folk, but the public have always had the potential to be more dangerous then the few "powerful". This is a given isnt it? How can the people accomplish paradise if they are not capable of hell?

Are you complicating/convincing yourself that instead of fearing the PTB you must fear the people.......wait.....is it both?

I think your incredibly perceptive. Perhaps even touched with a little fire. But pleaase stay grounded. I say that meaning, take it for what it is.......wait, that could be used against my intention here. Shoot man, I guess for right now I'll just say that I look forward to reading this thread. Ive only glanced so far and I tend to stick to certain subjects/thread for periods of time so that I live in that "world". Sort of like listening to just one album all summer long. Right now Im jamming with the Thuban Council in 12D....I think.

Anyways, I find this topic you've shared very inspirational. And yet I must admit I have a feeling that it started of as a guide-stone for less control and more individuality without permission. Maybe from ourselves BUT, from your last comment, me thinks someone is leaning towards the darkside. Not a bad thing I suppose if you remember that the shadow is ever swallowing. Muahahahah!

I look forward to a playful duel of perceptions with ya. Hope it gives a boost to your thread and efforts.

peace man
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote