View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #13
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Revelations of a Master: Multidimensional existence and other conversations

The Master I am referring to here is one that has been with me for ages, both past and present lives, and through the connection I have with him and all the time I've been in contact with him it has been proven to me that he is of the purest and best intentions.

Radiant Love is hard, if not impossible, to fake. Negative entities are in general more demanding, they ask you to do certain things, they lead you astray and in general do not come with greater revelations or give you abilities that are all to help and assist other people and beings. It would be against their very nature.

Channeled information is, I admit, harder to distinguish when it comes to who the source is. But, I am not a channeler in the normal sense, I venture out in the spirit world and astral planes and access higher planes of existence that are only accessible by those with a certain frequency, and no negativity can enter these places, they are pure and filled with the Great Goodness of the All.

During many of these communications the strongest feeling of joy and love vibrates through every part of my body, mind and soul. There is never anything asked or done by the Master that would hint at any so called negative entity or trickster, in fact all he has ever done is help me develop myself and my abilities, including learning astral projection and healing, and he never tell me or ask me to do anything at all - I am the one who ask, and he will never do anything that can be considered immoral or unethical, and his purpose is similar of mine - to teach, help and assist others to reach greater understanding of themselves and existence and how they can be able to be a positive element in the world and life of others.

Regarding the energy sensations, I can describe them as very powerful, filling my entire being and refreshing and cleansing me, and I have learned to tap into the universal source of Love and Healing to help others more efficiently by using the external source of energy directly, instead of using my own inner energy.

Best blessings,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote