View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #12
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Revelations of a Master: Multidimensional existence and other conversations

Sorry but I just don't buy all that selfish conscience, look within stuff. Sounds like the ET's /demons are still telling the same old lie that their master first told to Eve, "ppsst, you surely won't die if you eat that, in fact you'll become like God if you do." Hasn't that been the ET's/demons central theme throughout the ages?

People we have 100's of men and women who have come out of various high ranking occults who know first hand that these ET's / demons are powerless against Jesus Christ and His believers. Yes these entities are real and they rule within a hierarchy known from the bible as "principalities in high places" but they have nothing on the Lord Jesus Christ.

But no, everyone wants to interview mediums. If balance is part of the law you are bound to then why not interview those who have come out of a steady diet of communion with Et's/demons? I tell you why. You are controlled by demons not to. Try it, see what resistance you will be up against if you try and research ex-occultists who have put their faith and trust in Jesus Christs shed blood.

Pure "doctrines of demons" if you ask me. Sorry but that is the truth.

God Bless,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote