View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #22
sun-toonŽ
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light
...to see etherically, first develop the light in the center of the head, then project prana/chi/lifeforce into your optic nerves and watch the ethers become alive before your very eyes.
More information or sources to this type of instructional info would be helpful. It's interesting that you've created an interdimensional portal in your room, though I can't say that would be a goal of mine, being unsure of who's who on the hyper-pathways. I'm curious as to what kind of information they exchange with you.

I'm not interested in contacting Pleiadians and such, and I have my doubts about their positive interference (as was mentioned in another post). IMO if hyperdimensionals, ascended masters or whoever could safely fix the mess we're in, they wouldn't have allowed us to get to the brink of planetary annihilation in the first place. I do however respect some of them as information services. I've gotten a lot from Marciniak's Pleiadians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
old structures and systems must dissolve ... this planet cannot facilitate that way any longer ... it just can't ...

all happening for purposeful reasons ...

coffee will always flow ... if we expect someone else to send the waitress ... there will be no coffee ...
This is important. If we're looking for someone to save us, whether masters, gods, aliens, elemental forces...we're lost. The elements will save themselves, but unless we find a balance within them, it will be from us, not for us.

Quote:
we can utilize the same powerful energies of now to develop our selves beyond our five senses ... if we trust ...

we remain in our truth ... the waitress will come ... coffee will flow...
Truth is a powerful element of the process. Without impeccability we can connect but it will be unreality that we manifest.

Quote:
this evolution of remembering who we are and our capabilities of creating is a work in progress ... less fear equals greater trust within our selves and how we create ... it doesn't happen overnight ... it is about developing our connection to all that is ... tapping into it ... then it just flows ... as does the coffee ...
...and through that "all that is" connection we can then connect to each other. I love the 'net as a metaphor for this. All that is = log on, then we choose to go where we will with it. I think some of us already know exactly what to do, but it's a process of re-remembering that must be undertaken, and it's possible that some events/awakening elements have timing codes that won't allow them to occur to soon.
sun-toonŽ is offline   Reply With Quote