View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #32
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

If anyone is leaving on my account I sincerely apologize, I wish not for anybody to leave. All the negative threads do take its toll on all of us. I view project avalon to bring our ideas for the betterment of mankind, our families and us as individuals. A school of thought, yet we are all, including myself ,creating division because of our views on politics and the doom and gloom debates. Is no secret that I believe in a better tomorrow for all, hope, compassion, humility, love, forgiveness. These ideas and principles have been branded new age narrow minded BS. I am trying to understand why there's so much negativity in the reasoning of some of the members, I have come to the conclusion that some people feed on negativity as a way of survivor.
No disrespect, I refuse to let my children die without a fight, waiting for the last days, end of days or what have you for me is a clear escape from reality, some say is a fact of life only to be proven wrong time and again.
Is easy to be negative this has become the way of life of this planet, is just that nagativity breeds negativity and it poisons your heart. Imagine telling your children the world is going to end tomorrow they would be scare to death. My parental instinct is to defend them with my life, to keep them happy and as safe as possible.I don't want anybody to leave for whatever reason that you are here, we can all learn from each other. Irregarless of our differences I do feel together we can make a difference.
So much to do , so little time, our lives will end eventually but our children will carry on wether you know this to be true or not.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote