View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #7
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

Not that I don't agree somewhat with your question--I get frustrated to the nines because there never seems to be any pictures of the stuff these contactees talk about--at best, fuzzy, your-guess-is-as-good-as mine shots... However, we accept eyewitness testimony and circumstantial evidence in our courts of law as valid proof, why not in his case?

What I am hearing/seeing more and more is that these more highly advanced beings exist on other planes of energy/dimensions/(insert indecipherable physics quote here), so pictures can't really capture their image, only our consciousness can, if we happened to be tuned into their 'frequency'--probably with their help. This makes a certain amount of sense when you consider that animals can hear sounds we can't, others can see heat/energy signatures that we can't. In fact, our technology and our senses are just geared to our narrow band of frequencies.

I read a passage allegedly transcribed from one of the 'greys' in which it commented that their skin color wasn't really grey, but a color our eyes couldn't see because it was outside the violet-to-yellow band we're aware of and built to see....so the color just registers as 'grey' to our eyes. We'd just have to take its word for it, wouldn't we?
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote