View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: To all moderators, Bill, Kerry, everyone

Yeah Braveheart you are right Avalon 2.0 is in the mist or is it avalon 1.0, either way we all care that's why we want to become part of the solution. I would like for Bill and Kerry to resolved their differences, why ? Because I would like to support both of them in many ways now I have to figure out how much I want to donate to each of them in terms of money, time, posting they are complicating matters a little for all of us. I do care for these people so I will sort it out and I hope they do too, "United we stand divided will fall".
A BIG HUG and embrace for all of you here, I love you all the same and personally I am doing better than ever so I am sending a few good vibrations to all here in need. Lets have a party of good vibrations I bring the refreshments, lets make a list of the things you want to bring to this party and lets invite everybody Bill and Kerry, the mods, the members I am gain, is PARTY time !!!
A suggestion for the theme of the party is, THE GOOD VIBRATIONS PARTY.
Of course this party is inclusive of all so your suggestions are all welcome here.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote