Thread: London Group
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #14
migovec
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London Group

I need to watch the video on the magnetic motor but I have read quite a bit about zero point energy- the objection with all the free energy devices is always that it breaks the laws of thermodynamics (ie u cant get something for nothing) but this assumes a closed system, if you can extract energy from an external source like the ZPF then you are not breaking anything. I have worked on triumphs in the past as we used to have several of them when i was growing up!
my plan is to involve my dad (also an engineer- retired) and try to build one of these water burning hybrids as a start - this will also have the advantage that I can gradually introduce him some of the stuff I have found out in the last year or so.. its quite hard to wake people up by Ive found if you work gradually you can get somewhere - most of my family now realise that 911 was highly dodgy for example- they are also very aware of the financial meltdown that is going on. Another thing im interested in building are these 'beck protocol' devices- anyone any experience with them ?
migovec is offline   Reply With Quote