View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:48 AM   #1173
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
We shall see abrax,

I have enough trouble remembering where i put my keys...

But it is sad to see what most people have allowed... as they stare at the tv... hard to argue the fact that we have fallen...

but i see the light in woman/man... if it weren't for the current controllers ability to keep us stuck... if feel man/woman would figure "it" out on his/her own...

this is the problem most people have abrax...

it's difficult to look past the emotions that get brought to light when dealing with such an overwhelming acceptance of the current situation...

People need someone to blame I suppose... hence the current riff and confusion set upon humanity... and still after all the this is known... when all the secrets are revealed the mob will still want blood...
lots of e=motion still left to learn from...

wouldn't want to be tptb when the light shines upon the dark and vice-versa for that matter....

to all who believe that they know what i believe... think again... .then ask your self why am i still thinking...
There is a plan behind the plans and the many things of the present turmoils, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual - Jonah.

Ask yourself, why is this present turmoil necessary and what 'higher' purpose does IT serve?

The answer is the 'mission of Gaia' as a hologram of the greater universe, vastly greater than galactic identities of any kind.

The full implications of this plan behind the plans, requiring Gaia's ascencion and Barbelo's descension; have not even been fully 'worked out' in its basic archetypical structure as yet.

This 'constructing a new plan' for the purpose and destiny for the starplanet both collectively and individually; will be a group-cocreative effort for the old humans enabled to break through their eggshells to metamorphose from caterpillar to butterfly.

But my comment about your 'fathoming' relates to this.
It will become clearer to all after the 'tribulations' have ended.
The few will of course begin to form the 'core' for this new world a little earlier as the pioneers and the 'eager ones' within the cocoons.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-21-2010 at 10:52 AM.