View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #311
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

My husband and I are Americans who were living in Windsor, Berks during this period of time (80's). He worked for an aviation company and was their field service rep at Heathrow. I had a friend who lived in Tilehurst and I used to go up to the then new Sainsbury Mega store (the first one of it's kind in the area at that time). I look at this picture and the woman looks so familiar to me but the name does not. I wonder if I have seen her or knew her by another name. Is she British?

I have no words to express how troubled I am about your history because I had absolutely no idea that this type of thing was happening in my own back garden. I spent a fair amount of time in Reading because of the shopping and to visit my friend. Gosh, this is such a small world we live in after all. I miss the UK so much because I just love the country and it's people. I try to get back every couple of years or so.

I'm so sorry for your abuse - and I thought I had it bad as a kid. My heart goes out to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Sexual trauma-based cognitive conditioning-

Almost immediately when I moved into the house on Recreation Road the sexual abuse started at night. Neil would use 'rape as punishment' methods, and would come into my bedroom and engage in these activites with me, always telling me it was for my own good. If I performed badly on a maths exam, I would be raped, if I came home late from school the same. If I disobeyed Kate Casbolt in any way, i'd be hit with the nearest thing to hand and told "I'm going to tell Neil", we were all completely dissociated and out of our minds but on a subconcious level this would mean - "If you don't allow me to control you, you will be raped".
Neil is the man with the white t-shirt on.

Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote