View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 07:22 AM   #52
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

This thread has been enlightening (and a bit entertaining as well!) regarding the PC regulars, community and most interestingly, Bill Ryan!

I've watched just about every interview PC has produced over the last 3 years. Some are facinating (the recent LaViolette as an example, although as in this particular interview, Kerry seems to struggle keeping up while Bill stays on track...a common theme in my views!) while others are way on the 'woo-woo' side as Clif calls it. Most posts here seem to take the most logical tack in that your gut should be your guide.

When I saw that PC interviewed Clif via phone from last year, my initial thought was that it would be great interview and add significant content to the PC library. But, alas, I was very disappointed in the questioning and apparent challenge in comprehension both Bill and particularly Kerry had with Clif's approach, research, method and logical (although very deep logic!) data he brings to the discussion. It seems the original description I found a month or so ago has been altered in that it had some 'we don't buy or understand clif's stuff' disclaimer where now it doesn't. Curious indeed!

Bill's initial post (due to some nefarious 3rd party?) and response to Clif's open letter is not only childish, but irresponsible to the PC/PA stated mission and purpose! As another post stated, 'it demonsrtates some type of ignorance/arrogance that Bill must have for the members and followers of PC/PA!' (and Bill, that hat is cool and all but its gettin old!)

It's also great to see that the 'camel-ites' have clearly spoken to what seems to be a majority feeling/sense/view that Bill has stepped in/on it and needs to get 'some balance' himself! It's obvious that there's a great deal of respect that Bill and Kerry have developed/earned over the years and it would be a shame to see it fall apart by the old adage 'one oh **** can wipe out a thousand at-a-boys!'

Burish, Deagle, Peterson, Henry and several others are causing free thinking folks to stop and spend a little extra time in the navel lint...unfortunately, we're all finding more lint than anything else! It sure doesn't help when these folks keep throwing more lint in either!

Bill, you need to come clean and get this resolved! You and/or your nefarious obfuscated 3rd party started throwing turds in the bowl and it's up to you to find the clean end and pull them out!

'Trust but Verify!'

We've seen your 'Trust', now how about some 'Verification' for a change?

YinYangMind
YinYangMind is offline   Reply With Quote