View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #57
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

lohiaaditya
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi eXchanger,

You sound very knowledgeable. What got your interest in astrology and related things? I am very curious to know what attracts people to astrology. Where I stay, there can be two reasons- the first- curiosity of the attention it gets and the second- so that the 'burden' of working and making something of your life goes away and you can happily rely on what the astrologer says and take it easy, it another matter that most are in it without credible knowledge. And of course there is always the third- the people who want to know more about astronomy or probably already know a lot a want to share, very genuinely.

My personal feelings about astrology is that, regardless of what it says, it is important to work hard and be creative, which I think many neglect by assuming that since I am destined for greatness why the hell care. Of course with the very amateurish astrology knowledge I think that astrology, WHEN CORRECTLY GUIDED can help you WHILE you work hard.