View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:40 AM   #2298
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

The Journey

I have been here no for the better part of 8 months I have met some very intelligent people and this was a group that I have learnt many things from . We don`t always see eye to eye our views on events and incidents that occur around the world differ at times for what ever reason . This is not bad for if we all thought alike how would we know if some thing was wrong . We are all unique and different and this allows us to view these things from different angles and points of view . If we all thought the same NONE of us would have ever found this place , 9-11 would have been a terrorist act . The fact is we saw something that was wrong and we started to look at it . We dissected it over and over again till we knew their story was wrong .

Then we went on to discover more and more untruth`s from who we really are to those we put in office to protect and honor our rights and freedoms . We have realized now that we have been deceived at the highest level and that your vote has come down to merely an excuse to continue this charade.

I want to thank every one that joined and displayed the courage to look around the corner and down the street to find the real answers that plague humanity. Keep looking there is more to discover and unlock

When i first joined i was a little tentative about posting I was just starting my journey and some of the posts here were for me intimidating . So for a long time i read and read and spent countless hours going over things and researching the stuff I was reading here . And just when i thought ...AHA... I would open another door .

So we all found that we were chasing a busy rabbit you all helped me and I have tied to help you, I hope I have .

Humble I sent you a PM this morning after reading your post And it looks like Dan and i had pretty much the same thing to say about your job . You are strong and despite every thing You hang true to your beliefs A very honorable trait .

777 and judyk you have by far some of the most eye opening posts I have ever seen and you pack them full of information .

Jester I know your not here but will check back and see this Thank you for leading me here its the best eduction I`ve ever had

day thank you for all of the stuff you have posted here it has been an encyclopedia of ancient wisdom on how we should have lived our lives your people knew had it right and saying sorry for what happened to your race will never make up for it

It is time for me to move on and spend less time here I will check in from time to time thank you all for letting me share this experience with you ................. Rick
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote