Thread: soul mate
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:07 AM   #22
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: soul mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
If you ask me you are also delusional...and after fifty years, no doubt, desperate...

I don't say that to be mean...and I wish you the best in this relationship...but most likely is you have "memory" of a "past-life" relationship which you cherished, guaranteed this person is not the same person in the now, his life experience would not be the same, and he will not live up to your expectations...and you wil not find yourself progressing because you are clinging to the past instead of moving forward.

looking outside yourself for fulfillment, satisfaction and wholeness is not spiritually progressive...your true "soul-mate" dwells within you, waiting for you to recognize it is what will make you whole.
sometimes we may find a life line to grab onto and remain afloat long enough to discover that "soul-mate" which dwells within us. in doing so the ability to share in the joy of life takes on new meaning for the participants. not everyone will utilize this approach but it is available as an option for those who may need it. we all embark upon unique paths that collectively create this amazing web of manifested experience. some travel alone, some in pairs, some in packs. only the individual knows what their soul needs. recognition and acceptance of many paths travelled lifts the consciousness of the observer.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote