View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #32
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregg Braden Debunked

I would just like to make a couple of points if I may.

First I would like to say that I do like Gregg Bradens' work. I also see nothing wrong in Chris challenging him on some of his conclusions. We are after all looking for the truth. Chris has pointed out some things that are wrong in Gregg's conclusions and I applaud him for this.

A few of his points are a bit of a stretch however. A couple of the references that Gregg used were later proven to be misquoted or not accurate, but you can hardly blame Gregg for this as it was after his presentation, (or book was written).

Chris you infer that the bible is 100% accurate and all gospels that were not included were proven to be fraudulent. (for example The Gospel of Thomas) Well this is hard to prove either way also. What about all of the other text that was not included in the bible? The writings of Mary Magdelene for example. Is this fraudulent also?

I am not a biblical scholar, but I have trouble with your assumption on this one.

Anyways debate is good and we must research everything and not take any one person's conclusions as the only truth.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote