View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:20 AM   #14
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Explain, please... You, get blocked or edited...? Don't, think it gonna happen here.

So, your research is the recovery process... Not, the Frequency Generator... OK... Alrighty Than.

I'll stand down; let you explain the above question... But, you have My attention...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Cadman View Post
I think Chris is right about the helmholtz resonators in the Grand Gallery. His documentation in this area is excellent.

I primarily focused on the subterranean section and topography.

About twice a year, I post to various forums to see if there's any interest. I get the most bizzare comments then I usually get blocked or editted. Even Mythbusters forum editted my posts on the topic that I started. I submit it to them about once a year to encourage them to build something of this significance. bullet proof corsets - yes . . . Oldest (and most advanced) machine on the planet - no. Weird

I figured if Mythbusters built it and it ran (and I know it will) then it would be on TV and everything on TV is real. Therefore the general masses would believe it. (at least the pump and water locks part)

I guess Kerry watched part of the first vid, and then sent links to Dr. Pete Peterson & Jordan Maxwell (per my request). I know she and Bill are ridiculously busy. I just hope they get a chance to watch and grasp the implications of this.

John
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote