View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #74
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

A few words I forgot to mention concerning my conclusions on DNA activation.
You will probably say Frank we know that already, everybody has a spirit and I will reply, you are right! What I did not know is that by using these frequencies you can help your spirit to grow stronger within you so that it can help guide your body. Face it as human beings we exits in a state of contradiction where the needs of your physical body becomes subject over your life. So in my view these frequencies help to awaken your inner essence to help you re-prioritize your life . Because of that everything else is shape around that. Some people might call this a religious statement but is not, it is as it should be. Our education system needs to change to help our children develop their inner strength, it matters not whether my child is a genius what matters is that what he sees in the mirror is not just his physical body but his inner spirit that is the subject of his or her body. Because of the misunderstanding throughout history we have gone about it the wrong way in classifying the spirit in the realm of religion thereby limiting our understanding and placing severe limitations upon it. Your inner self can access information beyond our dreams, because that inner self is older than time itself and it exist beyond the realm of time and space. In the future it will be children teaching children the techniques to activate their true self ,our world as we know it will completely change. Our economic system will change because our value will not be base on education and position. Even government institutions will radically change as laws will not be needed on this society harmonious interaction will be as natural as the air you breath.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-08-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote