View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #287
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

ampgod, the virus is dormant in the nervsystem, when it brakes out on the skinsurface in is the nomal skintissue, if mms works like we are told it is detoxing the nervesyetem to, i m thinking about this with mercury and brain. so i m sure it will take away herpes too, but, not everything that looks like herpse is that, it can also be allergic stuff, or bacterial. herpes is small clusters og vesicles often 3 amd 3 vesicles, bacterial is bigger vesicles and often leaves a crusty appearance afterwards.

in homeopathy it is often a good sign if something hits the surface of the body, like the skin, often this periode can be long, because the body is getting rid of the stuff and is healing this way. if u have used cortisone or anibiotic or antiviral treatment this will take longer, because the **** has been supressed inwards to deeper levels of the body. this is a prosess.

my ekspiriment is on warts at my albow, since it is virus, i guess i will need time to remove it, but after one week and 3 days i think i can see difference. after another week if it is not totally gone, i will start to make a skinwater and put it om directly, to see it that speeds up the prosess.
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote