View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hi, just joined and need some help.

Howdy Joseph,

Welcome to the jungle.

Just kidding, I think you've found the right place. There is indeed much information here, although sorting it can be a monumental task. I suggest using the search option often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
On December 26th 2004 something strange happened to me, I dont know what but it changed my life forever. .
Two days after the tsunami right?
Did you have family that was affected or was this more like a sort of energy shift? Because, interestingly enough, that is just about the same time I began looking into occult(hidden) subjects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I do have a request of members here. Im looking for 1 book or film (if possible) that can explain the current global conspiracy in an easy to understand format that cites sources for its info. It must cover most, if not all of the major topics - History/UFO's/ET's/Global Banking/Climate Change/Spirituality/Religion/Space travel/Time travel/Globalisation/Paranormal.
Good god man, please let us all know if you find that book/film.
As far as the fed/irs conspiracy goes I think Aaron Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" is very informative.
Religion is dissected very well in the first Zeitgeist imo, and it is based on the work of Jordan Maxwell. The second Zeitgeist "Addendum" was just recently released but it's value is questionable imo, I can elaborate if your interested.
Alot of the other stuff you mentioned is covered extensively by Dan Burisch, which you can read up on and see interviews, at PC main website. Burisch's stuff is out there, but it's very interesting, and from what I've seen and read from him, he means very well and he has a very big heart.
And last of all is Endgame, by Alex Jones. AJ's delivery can be very aggressive and the info here is very dark and I don't recommend showing this to anyone who is unfammiliar w/ the nwo, but there is much evidence to support the claims made. I by no means agree w/ all of the info in these films, but they address the interests you mentioned. I suggest you watch them all w/ a clear critical mind especially "Addendum".

Best of luck in your endeavors w/ your friend.

Last edited by raulduke; 11-07-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: link repair
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote