View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #51
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
yeah, and one more date, 8th of July, those born on that date, have been like messengers in my life, met many, linked to aliens etc.
In Asia, "8" is considered a power number (and "88" even stronger!). In western numerology, it tends to be connected to the businessman, the orator/speaker, etc., so that perfectly correlates to your July eighth messengers!

Quote:
I had a male friend born on that day who tried to break my heart...
( in a past life I broke my son's heart, so in this life he was born with severe heart failure, needed an open heart surgery, Now it seems to have miraculously healed.)
I promise I won't break your heart, Annemirri.

That's amazing about your and your son's experiences together! My partner was born with three holes in his heart (along with a score of other "issues" to work out in this lifetime.) and had a few surgeries as a child to rectify that. He's quite physically well (and VERY much a conductor of Love, which I believe is the KEY to "fixing" a heart "problem".), and I'm so glad to hear your son is as well!

Hearing that, it reminds me of something Drunvalo Melchizadek has talked about: The Super Psychic Children, the AIDS Children, etc. He has said there are children being born now who are IMMUNE to everything! And there are others being born with AIDS or other diseases that, within months, are DISAPPEARING ON THEIR OWN. This, to me, is definitely the inspiration the rest of us could use in relation to what's going to be happening in this world (and what's already happening!). Perhaps your son caught this "ease" (as opposed to "DIS-ease". ) and cured himself!

Quote:
We are quite telepathic, sh translates my alien images into words, I talked with her even before she was born.

I was due to be born 30th of Oct like her, she came ten days too early, I seven days late.
You're blowing my mind. Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me, all the connections we all have! This planet is pretty fabulous.

It seems you have quite a few connections with "7". You're born on the seventh, you have disharmony with a group of people whose birthday number equals seven, you were born seven days "late" . . . It's very fascinating! Do you have any other connections with this number?

I'm so happy to hear that you and your daughter are best friends. I know there's sometimes a rift between mother and daughter (or father and son.), so it's always wonderful to hear that that doesn't exist for some pair out there.

Quote:
Interesting as my son who is Pisces is an indigo child.

My daughter is Libra, balance, and very much a crystal child.
Oh, yeah, that sounds about right! Considering the physical "problems" your son had upon arrival to this incarnation, he is DEFINITELY an Indigo Warrior! And your daughter and you having this insurmountable connection - one filled with patience and sweetness, it sounds like - definitely attests to her being a Crystal.

These children - the Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows, Super Psychic, AIDS, etc. - are coming through faster and faster now. They're here to spread their Love and Light, and it's amazing what they can do! I'm so happy for you, Annemirri, that you have two in your life - they are such a blessing!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote