View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:05 AM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

Crazy dream this morning;

I was standing in a room observing (no body), just consciously there and the room was like a war room for currency or the balancing of exchange. A person was in charge of making sure that there was always backing in place of some sort for the exchanging of currency for commerce. The gentleman suddenly stood up and started crying and was watching a screen where a gap formed and quickly grew. So I asked him what was wrong and he said that he can't stop the gap fast enough it was melting. He had no where else he could go to find reserves or support and couldn't print money fast enough to distribute it. So all he could do is stand there and watch the gap grow.

So either I read too much or I'm being a fear monger and I made a great dream out of it. Or is it possible that at some point there really is nothing anybody can do and the entire exchange for commerce has nothing available to support it... not even false and fake notes, scams, documents, instruments or even new currency to keep it going and afloat??? A financial black hole?

How can you suddenly run out of things to exchange?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote