View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The secret life of plants

Thank you friends for coming on this thread. I appreciate your presence here.
Hopefully with some more pictures added to it as it moves along we will build Avalon's garden

Finding your post here this morning could'nt have made me more happy Jrod7 .
Thank you for sharing these wonderfull moments. I do understand them.

As Helen Keller says :
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."

I was born a single child and was lucky enough to be raised at places where we had gardens and even lands around.

As a little girl I would sit in my parents garden for hours without seeing the time passing by. I remember well my sense of total communion with the flowers and plants that were dwelling there.
I would rarely pick any of them as I soon realized that by doing so I was taking their life away from them .
I preferred instead being able to remain the witness of their living beauty until the very last moments of their natural cycle.

When I came to live in the city and no more gardens were available I started to have plants.
One I brought home I realized was very sensitive to my presence around her..when I would put my hands above it's leaves it would start to shiver..It would even suddenly shiver by it's own without any rush of air around it .. It was just able to express it's aliveness in it's unique way..

At some point in my life I experienced the darkness of the soul. The wound I had was so deep that it took me many long months to find my way back to the light.
But I did.. during those days I would go and sit daily under a tree I had found in a peacefull little subwood . Quickly we developped a strong bond.
I called the tree " Whisper " as he taught me so many things. He was so much older than me , had lived so many things across centuries ..

He showed me on day that trees through their roots are holding hands . This was such a beautifull image. Not only did I see what he meant but I could as well feel it .
He also made me see the source of Love .. primal love .. it was a warm column of golden light descending from above and pervading all things into oneness.
It was not until my heart chakra opened up a few month ago that I realized that what Whisper had shown me 9 years ago I was now experiencing.

Today I live in the city but the people around my place have gardens and there are many trees ..
When I take walks I always pay attention to the flowers I see .. I say hello to them and I see them smiling at me ..

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote