View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #36
Alexandra

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Norval,
Please do not dismiss my question. It was a valid inquiry.

I am literate and I have studied many things for more years than you and so have a lot more on this forum. Some of us here have been searching for the real truth, and I repeat real truth, not something some POPE put together from SELECTED scrolls from different sects or tribes that originally came from the SUMERIAN ANCIENT HISTORY TEXTS. Abraham came from the land of Shumer {Sumeria}

I respect your belief system and I expect you also to respect mine and others in return.

All of the answers are not in the bible, only some clues. The information that you feel is proof positive has already been written about in many books referring to bible passages for at least decades. Nothing new here.

What I saw in your correspondence with Bill and Kerry is that you believe that you are a whistleblower and should be interviewed because you have all the answers from a Biblical Technical Perspective and your ELITE connections with the government.

Bill and Kerry are not looking for the answers for the forum or the site. They are just presenting the possibilities and we make the decision about what we want to make of the information given. Additionally, Kerry and Bill have a right to their opinions as well; and you are telling them that they are wrong.

Many people on this forum have had experiences that you cannot possibly conceive. Everyone is different; and Norval, you know what? This is the beauty of the human race. Try to see the beauty in others, just for a moment. When someone does disagree with you they could be right. Check it out. Maybe you both are right.

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-04-2008 at 07:40 PM.