View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
That was an awesome post saxapower. "look at the eyes of our ET mentor and see ourselves reflected with pride and honour." May I add love to this.

For sure nothing to fear at all. Everything is everything... So why be afraid of yourself.
And love and light, of course! I've been waiting for this to come for 10 years now, I'm prepared for anything. And I fear nothing at all because, despite I can be wrong with this, deep inside of me I know. that somehow there's a very heavy connection between them and I.

2 or 3 months ago, I got a vision (it was not a dream, I was fully awake in the middle of the day): I was sitting on the grass. The place looked like a garden outside a house and I got the street in front of me. There was a tree and I could see some mountains in the horizon. It was sunset, the light was dim. There was something very strange with the sky it had a colour between purple and pink (I felt that it was not Earth at all, despite everything was normal: the grass, the street, the tree...). Suddenly I saw someone's shadow aproaching to me. It was very very tall. He (it was a man's shadow) arrived where I was sitting and offered his open hand as if to help me getting up. Then the vision ended. I felt something very familiar in there. Too much familiar, I would say.

Friends, I don't know what to think about it... I feel very confused with this kind of feelings sometimes. And I don't know why, but although I feel that this kind of things are very private, I feel somehow compelled to explain them to you.

Love,
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote