View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:23 AM   #231
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Thanks Ellie,
I have almost no experiences with aliens that would be considered typical greys, reptiles. I have one recalled memory of a reptile reaching it's arm inside a tube for me. Of course, I was terrified of it. trying to avoid it.
But I'm not sure it's a real memory or planted or what. It's just something odd and out of place.
I've seen many UFOs and in 2006, even saw one landed in the farm field between my neighbors house and mine. It was so huge, that I could litterally see the roof of the neighbors house from under the belly of the craft. I went in my house, locked all the doors, crawled under the covers, and promptly fell asleep.
If I am an alien abductie, they're really good at keeping me memory free.
Most of the abduction I have a memory of, and marks, bruises, broken bones and such, were milabs. And even that landed craft, I'm not so sure it wasn't a military vehicle, instead of a UFO. Like a black triangle or something. I couldn't really see it, as it gave off such light in my direction, like stadium lights, that all I could see of the craft was the sillouette of it. It was HUGE!
You know with everything I intuitively get, researched etc I have never seen an actual ufo I have to say, but that doesn't mean I dont know their there as well as my protectors because when I call on them they have Never let me down.

Your experience is sending signals to me about what this was. If ever anything remotely like this happens again remember the thread on here about how to protect yourself and use it.....................it Will work Kari-Lynn, it will work my love.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote